Monday, March 07, 2005

Typical Monday

Typical Monday--I overslept.

Things I accomplished today:

Kitchen Pots-n-pans shelf installed

Coffee mug holder thingy put up

Appointment for Interview to be a Big Buddy (like a Big Brother) made

Business Ad "unscrewed-up"

Appointment for Digital workshop at Photolab set up

Couple of business emails composed and sent

Miscellaneous digital images retouched and cropped

Online research for minor medical problem completed

25 minute run/fast walk with Elvis

Workout at Y

Possible business connection made with a Little League Mom I met at the Y

Shopping for workout clothes (which are too small and I'll have to return)

Drugstore run for minor medical problem completed

**************************************************************************

That's about it, really.

I'm heading to Stafford tomorrow to pick up some stuff for the Bridal show on Sunday. I'll stay the night and come back Wed in time to grab Mel's kids and haul them to my place to spend the night. That'll be fun. We're going to go hiking on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it.
As a side note, I may be coloring my hair brown tomorrow. I don't know, we'll see.

Goodnight, folks.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Woah! Woah! Woah!! First of all, what's with the "Big Buddy" thing? They couldn't use the term "big Sister"? Well, it's no wonder they have trouble getting volunteers. I mean who ants to be called a "Big Buddy"?? Oh, but, hey....I mean good job and all, volunteering. Secondly, your martial arts instructor is very handsome. I simply can not believe how much he has grown since we took these! But, thirdly......"I may color my hair brown tomorrow"??????? WHAT??? Just like that?? And "Brown"?? Oh, that sounds pretty. I think maybe "brunette", or how about, "I am thinking about GOING DARKER with my hair color". Sheesh. You think ya know people.(Of course, I'm totally kidding) The Y, the Big Buddy, and now the hair. Wow. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about."- (Nap. Dynamite)

Thom said...

Very Funny!