Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The GOOD:

*The bridal show went beautifully! It's the best display I've put on, to date. I had 3 brides interested in setting up consultations and several more who showed a lot of enthusiasm about my work.

*I think Race is back home now. Amen. :0)

The BAD:

*Me and a friend of mine are on "the outs", whatever that means.
*I'm scared to look at the balance in my bank account

The UGLY:

*I arrived home to an elephantine pile of dog poo on the living room carpet. Apparently Elvis is not completely over his bug, yet.


*******************************************************************

I'm now going to upload some images on my website, say my prayers and hit the sack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the show went so well yesterday. Hope you get lots of business from it! I'm sorry to hear you and Bill are on the outs.Hopefully it isn't anything too serious; and hopefully that bank account isn't too scarey. Let me know. Love Mom

Dy said...

Glad the show went well! WOOHOO!

And sorry about the bad and the ugly.

Yeah, have you ever just put $ in there and not counted it, so you have a little buffer? I know, not the most responsible way to manage money, but it sure saved my fanny a time or two. *cringe*

Poor Elvis- has he had his weekly carton of remnant fast food to chew on? If not, maybe his system is out of whack? ;-)

Dy

melissa said...

Oh, Come on now....you know that y'all aren't REALLY on the "outs". People as laid back as you guys don't possess the ability to become on "the outs". Maybe your bridal show just threw your normal weekend dining schedule out of whack!
Seriously, hope everything looks better today. And remember, Satan rarely gives us a hard time when we are NOT doing anything profitable for God. It's when he notices us taking steps in the RIGHT direction that he tries to trip us up and make us fall. Hang in there.

Thom said...

Thanks, y'all. Good to know my peeps got my back ;0)