Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Backtrack-Monday

Between the mouse activity, Elvis' need to go outside in the wee hours and my own worried mind (fighting depression REALLY hard), I didn't get much sleep Sun night. I wasn't exactly bursting with energy all day long on Monday. However, I'm pleased with myself for getting some things accomplished, despite that.

Took care of a number of business related matters that had been kinda on the back burner for a while.Worked on some enlargements and uploaded a bunch of new images to my website. I then went for a quick run with Elvis and then to the Y for a short weight workout. From there it was to the bank and P.O. and into town to drop off some headshots(which it turns out were not needed--this fells instructor is becoming a bit of a pill, actually. I'm putting up with it though, because he might become a big movie star one day). I was expecting to get a check for the headshots, but didn't because he ordered more and wants to write one big check. I guess I shouldn't complain about that. Afterwards, it was off to the dollar store for cleaning supplies.

In the evening, I watched a movie, caught the noisy mouse and my friend called. He and I are square, now. That's good.

Oh, and I almost forgot! A reporter from the local newspaper called this morning, out of the blue, and interviewed me about prom-related photography. I'm pretty sure I'll get a quote and therefore a free plug for my business in her upcoming article. Yesss!

Anyhoo. I slept much better last night with no interruptions from mice or the Big E or my own stupid mind. So that's good.

Alright, I'd better get on with my day and try to get this house clean. It's a wreck right now, with all of my stuff from the bridal show still scattered about.

Thanks everyone, for the positive comments. Hope everyone's having a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the Bad and the Ugly are taken care of now and that you had a much better day. And Hey! A free business plug! Be sure you get THAT issue! PRAY FOR SPRING!!!

Mom

melissa said...

Here's to another dose of "green tea" and another productive day!

Emily said...

Way to go on the Bridal Show! Heard it went really well! Glad the mouse is caught and things are getting level in mountain country. Looking forward to seeing you on Easter (...behind the camera taking pics of the boys...LOL!! Just kidding...Kinda). Easter will be great fun though. I am already thinking of the best hiding places for the eggs. The kids are getting older and they need to be challenged. Have a great day!