Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another one of my boring blogs :o)

I was awakened early this morning by the quiet. You know that curious way that snow has of muting all sounds? Well, strangely enough, it woke me up. I looked out the window to see snow covered branches and big fat flakes still falling. It was nice. It was all melted by noon, though, and that was nice, too. Hot natured, cold-loving creature that I am, I'm actually starting to yearn for Spring.

Well, I enjoyed freshly baked blueberry muffins and coffee this morning and it was GOOD.
The rest of the day consisted mainly of retouching, cropping, printing, framing, cooking, cleaning, hauling trash and washing clothes. I didn't get to the Y, but I went for a good run with Elvis. On a quick run to the dollar store, I stocked up on cool frames for my "gallery".


The newspaper article in which I was recieving a free plug for the business, didn't run today.
It was supposed to. I guess I'll just have to keep scouring the papers until it does. Hope the story didn't get tossed, all together.

Well, I forgot to wear green. Dang-it. Can you believe that? The ONE day of the year that I get to wear my most favorite color in the universe and I forget. Geez.

Alright here's a little something to toast to with your green beers (incidentally, I'm sipping at a glass of green wine as I type)

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Boy, I like the sound of that.
Happy St Patty's, folks!

No comments: