Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Nothing much going on

Pretty uneventful day. I didn't get much sleep last night and got up late this morning. I stayed in the office for most of the day, working (anything that didn't take me too far from the heating pad and ibuprofen bottle).
I actually accomplished a lot, despite the situation: booked a booth at a Lexington bridal show (good area, I think!), got an incredible deal on pens engraved with my business info, sent information packets and letters to a couple of clients, returned business emails and phone calls, got deposits ready for the bank, worked on some framing, reorganized my client digital database, created new business letterhead and updated my week's ever-growing to-do list.
Not a bad work day, really. Although the to-do list is still daunting.

I ventured out in the early evening and hit Michael's (for art and framing supplies), Barnes and Noble (Seven Gothic Tales by Isak Dinesen) and Target (misc. stuff, including curtains for my living room-ON SALE! :O). I saw tons of stuff I really wanted in all 3 stores, but my budget is not such that I can be spending very freely on non-necessities. I splurged with the curtains and I may yet go back for a bedspread--I'll have to pay my bills and see what's left!

It did inspire me, decoratively speaking, to walk through Target and Michael's. I hope I'm back up to speed tomorrow because I'm dying to get some new paint on my kitchen and bathroom walls.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Chow.

No comments: