Sunday, November 06, 2005

Mullet Haiku

Tracking the haiku theme from the Crib Chick's blog, I found this posted by Hillary in KS in the comments section on Jo's Boys blog. Unfortunately, I don't know how to link to them all cool-like here in the text of my post. But that's where the haiku originated.
It's just too hilarious not to share!

Mullet Haiku:

Party in the back
Luscious locks blow so gently
No wind can tame me

Hillbilly tresses
Ponder the meaning of life
Soaked in Budweiser

Short, for such is life
Long, for freedom has no bounds
American way

Born to Run Hairdo
Whither doest thou wander, Dude?
Home to New Jersey..

I'm a champion
My mullet sways with each pitch
I'm Randy Johnson

It's not a trailer
Angry mullet man insists
Manufactured home

His tortured nightmares
Phish concerts and micro brews
Hippies kick his *ss

3 comments:

Emily said...

ROFL!!! Some people have WAY too much time on their hands. That is really funny!
How'd your show go?

J-Lynn said...

LOL! I've seen so many little boys with that haircut here!

Do you think you can get away without posting an update to the show? On the way to my daughter birthday party I realized how addicted I was to the cyberworld when I thought, "I wonder how Thoms show went yesterday". LOL

melissa said...

BWAhahaha!