Thursday, November 17, 2005

I KNEW it, I just KNEW it!

I mean, I always suspected it, but now it's just OFFICIAL!
(I found this over on Kathy Jo's blog, Barefoot Meandering))

You scored as Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

Indiana Jones


88%

Lara Croft


87%

Batman, the Dark Knight


83%

William Wallace


71%

Maximus


71%

Captain Jack Sparrow


63%

The Terminator


63%

Neo, the "One"


54%

The Amazing Spider-Man


50%

James Bond, Agent 007


50%

El Zorro


42%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.


5 comments:

Thom said...

Man, there was supposed to be this really cool picture of him in the post, too. Dang it.

Anniesue said...

I was Indy too, but by a less overwhelming majority than yours!

Emily said...

I am Maximus, the gladiator (????) by an overwhelming percentage. Who knew?!?!

J-Lynn said...

LOL I would rather have been Indiana than Neo but I think DH would probably dig the leather so I shouldn't complain...LOL

I wish the picture was up too, Harrison Ford just keeps getting better as he gets older IMO!

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

I'm still chuckling over being Captain Jack. Roscoe says I'm not really, though. He said I just have the morals of a pirate. :D