Wednesday, August 24, 2005

W's b-day in pictures...

...until my camera battery went dead, heh,heh.


W's Big 2nd B-day Extravaganza:

Happy is the boy who's b-day is celebrated via pool party
VU4R9418

There was much running and joyful shrieking of small children
VU4R9420


There was much daring-do by users of the newly installed, ultra-firm diving board
VU4R9437

There was watermelon...
VU4R9456


oh, yes...there was watermelon, my friends
VU4R9455

Birthday songs were sung while, 2yr old big boys eyed the cake and tried not to grab the train off the top before the people stopped singing...
VU4R9422

...without success.
VU4R9423

Happy, dripping, be-toweled crowds formed as cake was cut and handed out
VU4R9427

Many gifts were opened and much delight was had by the opener and his crowd of cake-filled onlookers
VU4R9445

Many a train was played with on that day, I can tell you
VU4R9449

And finally, the image that just personifies the whole event:
VU4R9459

How cute is THAT???????

A great party for a totally awesome little critter whom I can't BELIEVE is already 2 yrs old!

:0)

5 comments:

Anniesue said...

That looked like the most amazing party! Thanks for sharing.

melissa said...

Awwwwww!!Those are so cute! You really captured it. I can't believe that W. is two already!

Dy said...

Oh, that last picture! It needs to be an 8X10! How perfect.

Thank you for posting the pictures. I can't believe he's two, and yet, there he is - standing and walking and being Two! Wow!

Dy

Anonymous said...

Good pictures Thomasina. I enjoy reading you and your sisters blogs.

Emily said...

THOSE PICS ARE THE BEST!!! Thank you!!! Can I have some copies? I love the last one! You captured the epitome of Walk-man!