Monday, August 15, 2005

Boring update blog

There hasn't been a whole lot going on here lately that seemed blogworthy. Below, I'm listing a few categorized updates on the goings-on in my little life, just for the record. Those of you who come here for entertainment purposes may just want to skip this one---pretty bland stuff. I was up working really late last night (this morning really--5AM!) so I'm just too pooped to be very creative. :0/

HEALTH
My exercise and low-cal eating regimen is still a "go". I've been doing very well and hope to start seeing some results here soon. On a less positive note, I'm facing a return of the dreaded and still inexplicable Leg Itch. Pretty frustrating.

WORK
Business is pretty good. I've had two return-business customers give me more work this week. I got a very nice check in the mail today and have another consultation tomorrow. Last week's GlamGirls session produced wonderful results and I expect good return business from that, too. Lots and lots of wedding work to get finished this week, too!

OUTSIDE-OF-WORK ACTIVITIES
Attended a really nice church on Sunday. Today, I enjoyed a full afternoon with Melissa and the kids and their little friends at the local arcade/batting cage/go-kart place along with some shopping and a lo-cal supper at a restaurant. Sent an email offering to volunteer my time with the local Republican Party. Still working on massive, whole-house reorganization project. Will carpool with Peggy (my landlady) to Garden Club on Thursday. Looking very forward to W's b-day party this weekend and visiting with Uncle Roy (in town from La.) and the rest of the fam.



I have a bit more work to finish here and then I'm hitting the sack early. I look forward to a full, busy day tomorrow! Happy trails to Mel and the kids on their journey to see Race tomorrow.

'night all! :0)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Glad things are going well for you work-wise. We are all looking forward to seeing you for the big birthday bash on Saturday. Don't stress about stuff!! It never helps, only makes things worse (i.e. legs itch :) ). To help with the itching, Burt's Bees has a new anti-itch Poison Ivy Soap out. Main ingredient, Jewelweed! I have not tried it, but old Burt has never failed me!Drugstore.com has it onsale. HTH!!

~Em

Dy said...

I cannot believe you were up until five and STILL managed to spend the day at the fun park w/ the kids! WOW!

Dy

melissa said...

"carpooling with Peggy" (snort) that's funny. Why not dance those pounds away? You KNOW you want that dance machine. Glad that you came with us yesterday.

J-Lynn said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you - have a blast!