Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Short and Sweet

Yesterday was really busy and really profitable. Two senior sessions (one scheduled, one spur of the moment) and a bridal consultation--all went very well. After the appointments were through, a quick trip to the store and a bit of veggie chopping and fresh herbs and I had a nice pot of chicken soup on the stove. I worked on wedding proofs until the soup was ready and then ate (good soup!) and worked some more. Then off for a long run with the dogs, floor exercises, shower and a quiet hour on the back deck in the cool night air making up my list of things to do for the next day. It was a good, fulfilling day. A great follow up to a nice weekend with the fam.

Elvis and Hilda:
VU4R9411
They're good pups!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Love the pictures, they are wonderful. I am going to try to post some from vacation, I will have to get Steven to help me since he took the digital pictures.
If anyone waits for me to get pictures developed they could be waiting for years. It's a big joke in our family, I love to take pictures but sometimes (well most of the time) they have a difficult time getting to the store to be developed. oh, well I try. It sounds like you all had a great weekend celebrating the birthday.
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great day. The soup sounds delicious! I guess it's really my favorite kind. Sounds like you are really revving up for the beach. It was a great week-end, wasn't it? I just love it when we all get together. Elvis and Hilda are so cute! Love, Mom

melissa said...

Now that's the kind of day I like! race is home....and...what can I say....I ain't exactly gettin' a whole lot done! Love the pups!