Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quickie

Alright, it's late and I've another busy day tomorrow, so it's gonna be a quickie:

Good Stuff:
Finally feeling a little better
My new outbuilding arrived
Tons of business stuff to keep me busy
Started going to the tanning booth
Started back working-out
St. Lucia prep progressing fairly smooth
Parental visit over the weekend--very enjoyable
Savannah's ballet performance in the "Petrushka" was just splendid
Austin played a most impressive game on Sat.
Long motorcycle ride with a friend on Sunday
Enjoyable dinner out with Melissa
I've lost 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

Not-as-Good Stuff:
Toothache that must be remedied SOON!
Hilda seems to have taken about 3 steps backwards in her house training
Having a hard time finding time to organize all my junk to get it into the outbuilding
Tons of sports images to get printed and delivered to impatient parents
The ticks are out in force in my work-out area
The humidity (the "curse of summertime" as I like to call it) is back
I need to lose another 20 lbs in the next 2 weeks(I know, I know, it ain'ta gonna happen)

So, there you have it. I could write about all of these things in a lot more detail(especially the work-related stuff), but I'm bushed.
Hope everyone is well. Goodnight! :0)

1 comment:

Dy said...

I'm glad you're back and feeling better. :-)

Dy

PS- I can't get Em's page to load - so Em, when you come here, "Hi!" I'll be around to visit when I can get it to load again.

Dy