Thursday, June 16, 2005

It's been a whirlwind week of researching, ordering and familiarizing myself with new equipment,finalizing trip details and paperwork and printing sports reprints and portrait proofs (I'm up to my ears in them!!). The sports stuff is almost done and so are the bridal proofs.

Tomorrow will consist of more portrait proofs, delivery of proof books, equipment testing, vet appointment and the thorough cleaning of this filthy, scary house. I'm supposed to do a little shopping and then grab a bite with a friend, later tomorrow evening. We'll see if that happens or not---it's going to be a full day!

Here're a few shots taken with my new camera the past couple of days.
VU4R4404 copy
VU4R4367 copy

Note the new outbuilding :0)
VU4R4448 copy

Oh, yeh my tooth still hurts (that was just for you, Melissa!HAHAHA!)

1 comment:

melissa said...

Ignoring your tooth ache.......I LOVE the outbuilding! Your place looks SOooo good! Man, do I wish that we had taken photos of it when you first looked at it! UNBELIEVABLE!