Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ho-hum...

Well, I just don't have a darn thing of interest to say.

I've been researching for a new camera equipment purchase. Turns out Ed (my wedding helper) is researching the same camera. We swapped info tonight over the phone. Every time I talk with him I get all pumped up about the St. Lucia trip!

The last few days have been busy. Lots of proof printing and retouching and some framing and a sports team shoot and house cleaning and shopping and about a million miscellaneous errands. And I wonder why I'm so tired by 10pm?

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm babysitting Em's boys on Saturday and on Monday we'll all go to the beach house and eat crabs to celebrate Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary. I think I may have a portrait session thrown in there sometime, too.

Tomorrow I have to deliver a proof album, run a bunch of errands, haul trash, print image packages, shoot
two sports teams and a game and color my hair(I found a gray one the other day. AAAHHH!).

I was SO hoping to see Revenge of the Sith this week. Not gonna happen. Well, unless I do it late tomorrow night. It's possible, I suppose. We'll see.

Alrighty, off to watch another "24", first season, DVD and wash dishes. That poor Bauer family--when will that awful day end?

Tah-tah!

3 comments:

Emily said...

The boys are chomping at the bit in excitement over this weekend!! I think Q has much planned for you! Thanks again for doing this! I know at some point I will actually have to find a babysitter, but having family do it always makes my mind rest easier.

melissa said...

You found a gray hair!??....and you have nothing of interest to say!!! That would be reason #3,214 why I will NOT go back to my original color. (snort) I am SO living a lie!
Have fun this weekend, we would love to be there.

Dy said...

ROFL! I would live the lie if I could pick a color and stick to it. Sadly, I have the loyalty of the French when it comes to hair color. I think Zorak and I were together six years before he (or I) discovered what my 'real' color was- blonde, redhead, and there was that embarrassing burgundy biker-chick phase (that was not intentional! But it wouldn't wash out, either.)

ENJOY the weekend with the family!!
Dy