Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Quick weekend review

Well, I'm too busy for a full blog, so I'll do a blog lite.
After much labor, I completed the things I had to accomplish last Friday and packed up the muts and headed off to the Colonial beach house to sort through and hall home some junk I left there when I moved out. Mom and Dad came on Sunday and we all talked and walked on the beach. Me and Mom picked up shells and played with the dogs. We considered getting some steamed crabs, but Dad was ready to hit the road, before long. We'll do that another time.
I stayed Monday and organized and packed some more stuff. It's so nice there by the water. It was funny how happy Elvis was when we first walked into our old abode on Friday (E and I lived in that house for 2 years). He definitely remembered the place! It was cute. He and Hilda played together non-stop all weekend.

Alright, gotta run. Oh and PLEASE don't forget that prayer request from my last blog. I really appreciate your prayers folks. Thanks.

G'night!

2 comments:

Dy said...

Hey, it's good to see you poke your head above the piles and take a deep breath! We miss you when you don't blog (it is painfully embarrassing how quickly I become addicted to some blogs). Your weekend sounds heavenly.

Will continue praying. Can you share whether you'd like us to be praying for clarity or peace or strength or health? Without saying more than you can, of course. Sometimes it helps to be able to ask for something more clearly, though. In the meantime, though, prayers are still coming. {{hugs}}
Dy

Thom said...

Health and strength, DY, thanks for asking and thanks SO much for the prayers!