Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Another short one

I was up until 4am finishing a proof album that was due this morning. I completed the album and slept for a few hours and then got up and started cleaning house and working on a slideshow DVD project. The wedding album consultation was at 11 am and the couple was very pleased with their images. The DVD I was trying to get together for them didn't get finished in time due to technical difficulties, but it was going to be a surprise for them anyway, so it was no big deal.

The rest of the day consisted mainly of cleaning house and rearranging furniture and filling my big terrracotta planters with herbs and tomato plants. I filched some dirt from the freshly and potently fertilized cornfield next door to ensure myself a robust crop of herbs and 'maters.

Alrighty, I'm beat. Hittin the hay. Will blog more after sleep.
For your viewing pleasure, here're a few images from the last week or two. Goodnight!



Pic from the weekend at the beach house
IMG_6675 copy

A gorgeous view of the James River--a few miles from my place
IMG_5960 copy

Holy cow! I don't know how this could possibly look anymore like Pa-paw! It cracks me up!
IMG_6139 copy

Puppies and kids--is there any cuter combination on the planet? I think not.
IMG_6144 copy

6 comments:

Dy said...

Oh! Look at W!! He's getting so big!
I love that photo of the river. I love all your photos. When was the last time you took a dud? I just can't imagine it. You've really got quite a talent you've cultivated, there. Keep it up!

Have a wonderfully productive Thursday!
Dy

stuart merelie said...

Hi seems you have a very peaceful life - which area are you in? I Live in Portugal - city life but building a farmhouse to keep ostrich and dwarf goats!!
Please e mail me so we can chat stuartmerelie@sapo.pt God bless you Stu x

Emily said...

CUTE CUTE PICS!!! You are right, W does look like Dad in that one! He even looks like he is making a sarcastic remark!!

melissa said...

Great Pic's!! W is so cute, and that expression is Dad all over! Thanks for the help with Savannah yesterday!
melissa

Juan said...

Nice girl in and outside... I think your photos are the way you see the life and let me tell you that the pics you get are precious... keep it going

Thom said...

Thanks everybody! Glad you like the pics!