Thursday, January 12, 2006

TAGGED!!

2 Names you go by:
1).Thom
2). Aunt Thomasina

2 Parts of your heritage:
1).Southern
2).German

2 Things that scare you:
1).Spiders (shudder)
2).Failure

2 of your everyday essentials:
1).Coffee
2). Outdoor time

2 Things you are wearing right now:
1). My favorite Old Navy "Curvy" jeans (which I am not only able to fit back into, but are actually comfortably loose--YAY!!!)
2). Jane cosmetics Very Berry lipstick--love that shade.

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1).Velvet Revolver
2). Jet

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1)."Slither" by Velvet Revolver
2)."Yer Blues" by Jeff Healy Band

2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1).trust
2).communication

2 Truths:
1). I am lazy
2). I love cigars

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1). strong, capable hands
2). striking eyes

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1). hunting
2). cooking

2 things you want really badly:
1). financial success in my business
2). a nice, isolated piece of land in the mountains with a big log home containing a customized, in-home photography studio.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1). Alaska
2). Ireland/Scotland

2 things you want to do before you die:
1). A bit of world travel, taking advantage of the fishing/hunting/photography opportunities all along the way.
2). achieve the above "2 things you want really badly"

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1). I squeal and caper about like a ninny when there's a spider in my house
2). I love to get all gussied up

2 things you are thinking about now:
1). My date last night (tee-hee,*blush*)
2). That I need to get off my duff and paint my bathroom

2 stores you shop at:
1). Walmart
2). Food Dog (Lion)

2 people you'd like to see answer these questions
1). Em
2). Anniesue
It's my MEME and I'll add another person if I want to!
3).Blair (for some reason I can't get your blog to load, so if you read this, consider yourself TAGGED! :0)

6 comments:

Thom said...

Thanks, Melissa and Jess, for the tag!! I SO dig meme's!

Anonymous said...

Oh Thom, is that really you?? It's been so dark in the swirling blogosphere vortex!!

Great MeMe! I loved finding out more aboutcha. My blog is back online as of today - woohooooooo! We've had issues out the yingyang. I accept your tag and will post soon!

Did I miss a post about your latest date?? I'll have to go see...

J-Lynn said...

Now you know you need to blog about your date! Not slipping by us...rofl

I love cigars as well! Used to smoke them when my mom was dating a connesiour (sp? lol).

Loved reading the meme, you really are the whole package, hope someone deserving of you comes along soon (or has he already?) Inquiring minds want to know! This isn't a private life darnit... LOL

Anonymous said...

Here here Jess! I second that. You gotta spill the beans Thom!

Emily said...

UMM...Yeah!! I am not responding to the tag (MeMe?? Is that what they are called?) until I get details!! ALL OF THEM!! SPILL IT!!

Bridget said...

Thomasina,
Where are you? I do remember getting a comment from you once that said you could hear the crickets chirping, I think they have moved down your way. We miss you.
Bridget