Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas 2005!

Christmas Eve Party!

VU4R0686
**note the homemade ham biscuits, the literal VAT of cocktail style shrimp and the smiling faces all around!!**

VU4R0691

VU4R0681
**awesome shot of Q and Pa-paw!**

VU4R0682
**W walked up to me with the mask on and said in his adorable little voice
"Aunt To'sina....I a BATman!" It was SOOOO cute!


Christmas Day!


VU4R0693
**the boys all anxiously awaiting the handing out of the gifts!"

VU4R0696

VU4R0707c

VU4R0704

At The Skating Center the Next Day

VU4R0714

VU4R0719
"The Girls!

VU4R0716

Home Again

VU4R0727

VU4R0710
**all holiday'd out!**


It was a wonderful holiday filled with family and food and laughter! I have the best fam in the world and I'm SO thankful for it!

9 comments:

Dy said...

You captured it - all the way down to W's last shot! How FUN! Um, who got the elf stockings in that one shot? What are those? They look very cool. I'm glad you had a great Christmas, and really tickled that you shared them with us. Thanks!!

Dy

Anonymous said...

Those are so good. The one of Q and Pap-pa is just adorable! It was a wonderful Christmas. Wish everbody could be here all the time.

BTW, I think the "elf stockings" Dy mentioned, are really the nightgown that Emily gave Melissa.(But, they do sorta' look like elf stockings in the picture.)

Love, Mom

melissa said...

LOVE the pics!

Dy, that was me pulling out the Hannah Anderson gown. It was from Em and Todd. I raved about it so much that Em went and ordered the pj's for herself. Without a doubt, the most comfortable sleepwear I have ever worn.......and I normally wear my husbands old T shirts!

Emily said...

BWAHAHA!! ELF STOCKINGS!!

Thom the pictures are soo good! Thanks so much for them. My camera never even came out of my bag the entire week, and I just found out that the video of our Christmas morning, is ruined! So these pics mean a lot to us!
WOW! What a great Christmas it was!
~Em

J-Lynn said...

OK, it's official, I'm adopting your family and Laneys family too. You guys live like Rockwell postcards. ;-)

I love the pics and glad you had so much fun!

Hugs,
Jess

Emily said...

What's the deal? No updates on the social scene lately? COME ON!! WE WANT DETAILS!! :)

~Your Little Sister...FOREVER!!!

Dy said...

Ohhhhh, okay, I can see Melissa getting a Hanna Anderson gown. Far more easily than elf stockings. (Though I still think they'd be a hoot! Look out next year, 'cuz if I find some, they're yours, M!)

You guys are just the best, you know that?

But Thom, we need to talk about your blogging regularity... *ahem* If I can blog with all we've got going on, you can blog while the dog chews on a sonic wrapper. ;-)

Dy

Anniesue said...

Your pictures are great! You can really feel what fun it was! Happy New Year!

Thom said...

Glad everyone liked the pics!

I have caved to "comment pressure" and posted about my "sensitive man" date above. ENJOY!! :0)