Thursday, May 13, 2010

Engagement Session

 Here are some highlights from an engagement session I did last week. They were the  sweetest couple and a pleasure to work with. This gal could easily be a model, which makes my job behind the camera SO easy :-)



We started out in the studio. How cute are they??


Then we moved outside into a pretty meadow full of flowers

Their expressions here are priceless! I love capturing a "moment"!


The bride-to-be LOVES flowers, so we took advantage of all of the pretty spring blooms.



Our final destination was on campus at LU. The groom-to-be proposed here, so it was a 
must-have location for their pictures. 




Thanks, guys, for giving me the opportunity to create some special images of this very joyful time in your lives. I can't wait to photograph your beautiful summer wedding!!

No comments: