Friday, February 23, 2007

Mom's Birthday Pics

Melissa and Em both covered Mom's birthday celebration extremely well, so I'm just going to post a few pics from the evening. It was a great time!

Mom received some nice gifts, including this bouquet of yellow roses, a hand painted mailbox and a digital picture frame. I think Em was right, though, when she said that the greatest gift was just the whole family being together!
VU4R4173

Q and J were just having a grand ole time at their end of the table. They were doing little synchronzed routines to the Motown hits playing in the background. Here, they were rockin' a hand-roll over their creme brulee'. It was the funniest thing!!
VU4R4183 copy


Here's Mom doing what she does best: Babies!!!!
VU4R4190


Tiny E, after getting his tummy full and taking a brief catnap, was being very livley and sociable with Mam-maw and Pap-paw. He is SUCH a doll baby!
VU4R4193


Walker was just the best behaved (and, oh-my-gosh, the most ADORABLE) little critter, all evening long. His reaction to dessert being served was worth a million dollars. Happy is the boy gets chocolate ice cream for dessert!!
VU4R4198


Quentin, little cutie-pie that he is, all hopped-up on Shirley Temple's putting on a show. What a mess!! :0)
VU4R4204


This was the ONLY time Everett would look at me the whole evening. He heard me trying to get his attention and just very quickly cut his eyes in my direction for a moment, without even moving his head, as if to say "Okay, okay, there ya go". A quick glance to his adoring fans--what a bashful little flirt! :0)
VU4R4206


Melissa'a brood, with the boys being their usual silly selves. Savannah really tried to smile nice for the picture, but Jack was not ABOUT to allow that! LOL!!
VU4R4210

It really was a fun evening. The food was just fabulous, the conversation was lively and the kids wee hilarious. I think Mom really enjoyed herself. I know I did!
VU4R4168

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

YES! Now THOSE are good pictures of the event! The only good ones that I had, had Race in them, LOL. You realy captured the night.

Emily said...

I am so glad I have sisters who remember to bring their cameras to family events. Great pictures! And a really great evening!

J-Lynn said...

THe expressions on the kids faces (in ANY photo) is priceless! And I love your moms expression with the roses...rofl

Looks like an awesome night!