Sunday, September 04, 2005

Quick ,un!

I'm in NOVA babysitting thru Monday. I'm VERY tired. W didn't sleep too well last night and neither did I. This was my 4th night of not-enough-sleep, so I'm in a half-zombie state (sickness, work,etc. kept me up the previous few nights). Despite the groginess, it's been nice.
Other than throwing a whopper of a tantrum this morning over cream-of-wheat too long in the making, W has been good as gold. I can't believe how much he's talking now. He's funny and smart and silly and just SO cute. Q and I have spent the last 2 days catching all manner of living creatures and drawing zillions of pictures. He's such a great little kid. Sensitive and intelligent and opinionated and silly. It's great to get to spend time with these 2 little critters.

I'm heading back home tomorrow evening. There's SO much to be done before I can head off to the beach on Saturday. It's going to be a long work week, but I am SOOOO looking forward to vacation! :0)

2 comments:

Emily said...

HMMM..the above comment is a little curious. LOL!!

Thanks again SOO much for coming to help with the guys last weekend. It allowed The Dude and I to get some away time and have a real blast!
Q is still telling stories and drawing pictures of his adventures with you.

Thom said...

Oh, the SPAM! Is there no place sacred???LOL!

Anytime, Em! The boys are SO awesome.