Saturday, December 03, 2011

A very special engagement

I captured LeeOra and Ryan's portraits on a lovely Fall day in the mountains of Amherst, VA. We started in the hayfield and wound up by a scenic lake, having in the meantime climbed boulders, waded in a waterfall, traversed the underside of a bridge and rolled around in the leaves. From the ever so carefully posed and lit portraits to some adorably silly snapshots in between, it was great fun. LeeOra and Ryan were willing to got the extra mile to allow me to get these shots and I thoroughly enjoyed working with them. And needless to say, we got some really fabulous images! Take a peek at some of my favorites from an afternoon spent with this very sweet couple. 
















This one would make an amazing wall portrait! I think it might be my fav from the session.


Seriously, how cute are they?



I love, LOVE this one, too. Engaged: starting off on their journey through life together.

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek as much as I enjoyed creating it. I am looking so forward to working further with LeeOra and Ryan as we approach their very special Big Day. 

No comments: