Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Macayle

 An old friend of the family called me up to book a portrait session for her beautiful, sweet granddaughter. She assured me that I would be amazed at the genuine sweetness and beauty of her precious little girl and indeed I was! On the day of the session, Miss Macayle came tripping into my studio like a  happy-blond-blue-eyed little ray of sunshine! What a sweetheart! In the studio, outside in the courtyard and then in the park she was patient and sweet natured and just a happy-go-lucky joy to work with. Half of the time, I didn't even have to pose her--she just naturally knew what to do. We all enjoyed a wonderful afternoon of running, twirling, swinging, giggling...oh, and we also took a few pictures, too!! Here are some highlights from our session:

A perfect little angel


Now this is what being 5 years old is all about: experiencing pure JOY at being asked to run down the sidewalk in your pretty dress!



Just look at those eyes!


Cutest expression, EVER!






I did not pose this. This is just how she sits. I almost melted from the sheer cuteness.

Laughing...

Thinking....

Twirling...

Swinging...



...sitting with her beloved Gi-gi

It was an absolute pleasure for me to spend time capturing this beautiful, joy-filled little creature and her sweet family. And I am happy that Macayle will always have these images to look back on and remember just how much her Gi-gi truly loves her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. She looked so natural in those pictures. Gods little granddaughter gift to Sylvia. She is precious Sylvia.

Beautiful pictures Thomasina