Thursday, June 09, 2011

Peacocks and Ghostbusters

I had the distinct enjoyment of capturing Lisa and Jeff's beautiful peacock themed wedding. It was meticulously planned, flawlessly executed and thoroughly enjoyed by all who had the honor of being invited..including me! Having done Lisa's bridal portraits (which I am DYING to share with the world, BTW---1930 Packard, vineyard, mountains, gorgeous bride...you get the idea), I already knew that I could expect her lovely sense of style to be apparent in all of the bridal accoutrements and decor. And having enjoyed a couple of lively conversations with Jeff, I had a pretty strong feeling, going in, that this was going to be a fun wedding. And I was not disappointed on either count.

The girls were pretty in peacock and Lisa was just breathtaking!

Three generations. I just love this image.

Classically ravishing


Yes, they did. And wore them the whole night. I love it.




Priceless moment









Worth a million words

The colors at the reception (held at the lovely Tresca on 8th) just popped! I couldn't have taken a bad picture if I had tried. There was just prettiness everywhere!



                    
                             


About halfway through the reception, the B&G had to go out back and bust some ghosts. That's right. You didn't misread it. There was ghostbusting to be done and thank goodness they brought along their PKE meter and Jeff's handmade Proton Pack. We took some pictures of them in action.


Who you gonna call?

 The newlyweds "...slugged it out with a pretty pesky poltergeist, then stayed on to dance the night away..." at their lovely reception. 







It was difficult to choose which images to share here, because there were so many striking pictures to choose from. But, I think this gives you an idea of how special this day really was. Everything was so pretty and every person that we came in contact with that day was just wonderful. Jeff and Lisa and their families were truly a joy to work with. I am honored that they chose me to play a little part in their magical day.

I wish them all happiness, health and prosperity for all of their wedded days. God bless!

No comments: