Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Senior Session with Arianna

  Seniors sessions are always fun but Saturday's session was exceptionally great! Arianna is a high energy, upbeat gal with a very sweet disposition. It was a great shoot and I think we captured some of her awesome personality in the images. From studio to mountains to waterfalls, Arianna was ready and willing to go that extra mile to get the shot. She was a terrific model to work with! I have lots more of her pictures still to edit, but I thought I would just share a few that I especially liked.



You have to love the Glam look. This lighting really brought out her crystal blue eyes.





Arianna is a serious volleyball player. She is a hard core Setter!




We did a fun combination of studio and outdoor shots. I LOVE the B&W on the left with the Hollywood lighting---if I had to choose a name for that shot it would be "10 Feet Tall and Bulletproof"!   And how about the hair-moving spin with the fall colors in the background? Is she runway material or what? :-)



This snazzy blue dress was a perfect contrast with  the grungy brick background.


All in all it was a fun, productive afternoon. I am happy that I got to play a small part in making the Senior year special for such a sweet gal!  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Arianna....

Thanks so much for all of the hard work and time you invested in making my Senior shoot absolutely amazing. You were wonderful and I felt so comfortable..you made the whole session so easy!! I love all of the work you put into the collages, they are all so different and I can't wait to see the rest!!

Thom said...

I'm so glad that you like them, so far, Arianna! I'm excited to get the rest finished and uploaded for you to see :-) You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

melissa said...

These are AWESOME!!! Incredibly unique, and artistic. Beautiful model. LOVE the ones in the dress. You really know how to se the bar high,Thom!